Colorado
Options

Hello Colorado Ladies!

Holy weather, right! I was wearing shorts yesterday, and now I am snowed in!

Anyhoo, I have been trying for a few months to become a moderator for our board in order to build the community and help bring more activity to our board! If you wouldn't mind, could you pm knotannie and recommend that I become the mod. To find her, I searched her name and went to her bio to PM her. 

Thank you ladies! I hope to make us a more active board!
Jess
I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Hello Colorado Ladies!

• Options
    FbrandyeFbrandye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok so not to be rude or anything. Why do you want to be a moderator here? I have not seen you post anything aside from wanting to be a moderator, and a simple unhelpful reply the other day.
    Personally I don't feel that you want to be on this board. I am actually curious if you are alrady married then why are you on the May 2011 board so much.
    June 2011 Signature Challenge Honeymoon imageWedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    ms.jessms.jess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are all valid questions. I want to be a moderator on this board because I hear a lot of complaints from colorado brides that our board isn't very active, and that bums me out. I want our board to be active and to build a community. 

I am active on the May 2011 board because I was initially a may 2011 bride. I had been a part of the community for almost a year when life kinda took over and changed our plans. We moved our wedding up 6 months and planned our wedding in 2 weeks and got married in November. Because of the strong relationships I had formed on that board, the girls asked me to stay, so I did. 

I lurk quite a bit on this board, but I don't post for the sake of posting. If I have something I feel would be helpful, I will comment. I am sorry you didn't feel my advise was helpful. I posted about a month ago on this board about becoming a moderator and I got positive feedback then. 

If you have any more questions, I would love to answer them. 
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards