Military Brides

I'm so excited!!

So, since I've gotten engaged I really really really wanted a photo booth at my reception (I'm lame I know but I feel like it will be so much fun!!).  But after I started researching it, the company I wanted to go with was just too expensive and my mom said it was a waste of money. SO I kind of put the idea out of my head and moved on.

Wellll,  I woke up this morning to an email from livingsocial, with a deal for a photobooth (from the same company I looked into before) for $199 for 2 hours (its not a long time but I figure it will still be fun!)

So I am soooo ecstatic!  I've been calling my fiance all morning trying to tell him and he won't pick up and I had to share the news with someone!!

If any ladies in the Hampton Roads area are interested here is the link:

Ahhh I LOVE livingsocial!  And noooow I can't wait for my wedding hehe!  This will be a highlight for me!
Photobucket

Re: I'm so excited!!

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay that's awesome!  I hope they are open on your wedding date.  

We had a photobooth at ours and it was a hit.  We bought photo strip frames for cheap on ebay too that we used as our favor.  From my experience I would spring for 5 hour if you can.  It will definitely get used!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I called them before I bought it and they had one left on my date so he booked it for me!!  Ohhh my goodness the photo strip frames are such a great idea!!!

I already bought the 2 hour...I wonder if they would let me pay the difference if I asked about it now?
    Photobucket
    edited December 2011
    They might, you never know.  Let me know if you're interested in the frames.  She sells them for $.75 per frame, but she combines shipping on big orders.  Then we just bought fuschia colored paper, printed out a thank you note, and put them in the frames at each place setting.  There is a pic of it in my bio in the reception tab.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wooow!  I love that idea and it  looks so good!  I would love for that woman's info!
    Photobucket
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  YGPM
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks you're awesome!
    Photobucket
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What an awesome deal! I wanted a photobooth too but H said it was too much. Lol and it was very expensive at our venue. I noticed you mentioned Hampton Roads. Do you live there ? I have been looking for a house/aparment/condo in Norfolk. I would love to hear about the area and great places to live if you don't mind! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I do live here, in fact I grew up in Hampton Roads so I know a lot about it!  You can PM if you want!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards