Indiana-Indianapolis

Small Wedding Outdoor Sites

I am looking for a great outdoor site for a very intimate wedding.  We've already looked at Avon Gardens, which is a distinct possibly.  Are there any other options within an hour or so of Indianapolis?  Not sure if it matters, but it would be a fall wedding.  Thanks

Re: Small Wedding Outdoor Sites

• edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Avon Gardens! It is so beautiful. I think Conner Praire in Fishers would be really beautiful for a fall wedding. You can also rent out the gazebos in parks for really cheap. The Gazebo in downtown Carmel is only 100 to rent and it is huge!
  • mrsalbeemrsalbee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a gazebo in Zionsville called "Lincoln Park" after Abraham Lincoln when he stopped there and it used to be a train stop I think, if my memory serves me correctly.  There's also the Lumiere Spa, I live close to there and I have heard good things about it. I would LOVE to have it at Avon Gardens, but we are on a tight budget and it does not allow us to have it there:-)
    "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Carmel there are several "town neighborhoods".  Village of West Clay is beautiful.  The Ritz Charles caters that area.
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lumiere Spa is beautiful!  My friend was married there a few years ago and it's just gorgeous. 
  • edited December 2011
    Creation Cafe and Euphoria have two really great patios that have the city skyline and canal as the back drop! 
  • edited December 2011
    Butler has Holcomb Gardens...
    "All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand." ?poet Ella Wheeler Wilcox
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Avon Gardens!  First sight and we both fell in love with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards