May 2012 Weddings
Options

May Brides are So Nice :)

I was just trolling around some of the other boards and once again came to the conclusion that that May 12 knotty board is the nicest and most supportive group of brides. :)

Congrats, girls! Our future husbands are getting great girls! :) Some of the other boards scare me out of ever posting!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: May Brides are So Nice :)

• Options

I agree!  Some of the other boards have the most "bossy" people!  I love the May board.  No judgements.  Just helping. 

• Options
    I was seriously thinking the same thing right before I clicked on the May 2012 board. Go us!
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay us! You girls are amazing :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I second that!!

• Options
    That's why I only stick to this board, no use in looking anywhere else ;)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I completely agree. I was looking at some other boards yesteday and there a lot of mean girls out there. So glad I'm a May 2012 bride!
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • Options
    I totally agree as well! 
    We're great :)
  • Options
    I've thought this time and time again. Some girls feel like they own the other boards and it's annoying! You ladies are all amazing!
    imageVisit The Nest!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_may-brides-nice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:6d524926-1b99-4cb0-a203-9fe92001e990Post:5dcfc820-de45-4183-a41e-908e8a85dfc0">Re: May Brides are So Nice :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've thought this time and time again. <strong>Some girls feel like they own the other boards and it's annoying!</strong> You ladies are all amazing!
    Posted by spalko[/QUOTE]

<div>I know! What is up with that?</div><div>
    </div><div>May 2012 ladies are the best :)</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I agree and am thankful for that but wonder how we got so lucky!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love this board, I always go here if a have a touchy question because I know I wont get blasted but given helpful advice. I do like the DIY board too :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_may-brides-nice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:6d524926-1b99-4cb0-a203-9fe92001e990Post:eaf49fa3-17fa-43a3-aea3-31b873d5f87b">Re: May Brides are So Nice :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: May Brides are So Nice :) :<strong> I know! What is up with that?</strong> May 2012 ladies are the best :)
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]

<div>No life?  People walk all over them IRL so they have to come to the internet to feel superior?</div>
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I agree...I troll on the other boards but mostly, because I find it funny how intense some people get over the silliest of things!  FI and I laugh about a lot of those posts!  I am so glad to be on this board and a part of such an amazing group of women!  :)
  • Options
    I agree, I never post on other boards. Even if someone here doesn't agree with what you're doing, they don't rip you to pieces like some of the other boards do. It's an awesome & supportive board!! =)
  • Options
    Agreed! This is the best board. I troll other boards, and some boards you think will be about one thing, and it turns out that it's all inside jokes and people just rip you apart. It's like cyber bullying!
  • Options
    i lurk on other boards sometimes... i guess i think 'this time it'll be different'  haha  it's not :-P 

i like it here :)
  • Options

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!

• Options
    I have to agree.  I've been to other boards and some girls can come off really mean! The May board is where I go to get ideas and advice.  Sometimes I don't even have to post because a lot of you girls already have my questions answered!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards