Florida-West Coast

Special, Inexpensive suggestions needed.

me and my mr. have been together for over 8 years now;it's like we are already married.

my problem is, how do i make the day still seem special when a. it's like we are already married and b. our total budget is below $1000.00 as we have just purchased a home and c. we are not fancy, wedding types.

thanks for the help, fellow knotties...if you need more info in order to make suggestions, just let me know!
Keep on knottin' in the free world!

Re: Special, Inexpensive suggestions needed.

• If you have purchased a home, why not a backyard wedding...
  • Go to a park. Stand under a beaitiful tree in something you own or something inexpensive fromJCP or target. Have your family and friends gather. Get a publix cake, deli sanwiches , hook up the ipod, play cornhole and voila! Wedding
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • M1ssJ, that is the route that we are most likely going to be taking...I just don't want our wedding to move towards the family reunion feel, even though, I guess in some ways thats what weddings partially are, LOL.

kfhsdkjfhsdjkhf, we considered the backyard approach as well, but the parking of the cars is a big hinderance, plus our yard likes to hold onto water giving it a spongy/suck you shoe off your foot feel but thanks for the suggestion :0)
    Keep on knottin' in the free world!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards