South Carolina

Help!! Wedding colors

I just recently purchased my bridesmaid dresses on a whim. Im getting married in Charleston early October and I'm worried that the dresses are too summery. They are strapless light green/bluish. Is this appropriate for October or do I need more of a fall color eventhough it will be 80 degrees!

Re: Help!! Wedding colors

• liggybliggyb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think those colors are great! Maybe try to add some orange colors into the bouquets for more fall color. 
  • acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't worry about the color... It's on the coast and will more than likely be warm!  Plus, looking back on your wedding photos, people won't know what month it was....
  • edited December 2011
    Colors sound beautiful to me. I was at a weddinglast weekend and they used Watermelon Pink and Tangerine Orange. It's your wedding... you do what you want. I am planning a wedding for next November, and I plan to use Plum Purple and Apple Green. I didn't want to do the typical orange and red and yellow, fall colors.
  • edited December 2011
    just because it's during the fall doesn't mean you have to use fall colors. I would talk to your florist though and find out what flowers will be in season and if you can get them in your colors.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards