Georgia-Atlanta
Options

What do wear UNDER my dress??

Okay fellow knotties, I need your help! I'm at a loss as to what to wear under my gown and my dress will be in next Friday. I'll post a link of my dress off the website since I don't have one of me in it on this computer. I'm by no means a size 0 and I want everything to be perfect and nothing hanging out so please help!! Thanks!!

http://www.casablancabridal.com/collections/view/1/18
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What do wear UNDER my dress??

• Options
    n82ureluvr915n82ureluvr915 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A long line bra (or bustier) will smooth and support. http://www.advantagebridal.com/flmebuse.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is beautiful!!!
    I think you should be fine with a long line bra, or if you want more support you could try spanx or one of the off brands like it. I am waiting until closer to the wedding to buy undergarments... Wedding is in October, and I will need to have them for the first fitting (in August) so I will probably start looking in July.
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That is gorgeous!  A lot of times dresses will have support built into them.  Do you know about yours?  I would also put in a phone call to the bridal salon, they will definitely have suggestions for you as well. Good luck!  Post pics of your fitting! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Your dress is beautiful!! I agree with pp a long line bra should be fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! I'll check into the long line bra and ask at the bridal store and will definitely post pics! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good news! I tried my dress on Saturday and it fit perfect minus a little tightening of the bustle. ANNNDDD it has all the built in stuff so no worries there. And sorry only have a pic on my phone since my camera is shot and budget has not allowed for a new one :( If I can figure out how to put in on here from my phone then I will! 

Thanks again for all the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards