Alabama
Options

Tell me about your...

...wedding cake!  I am doing a cupcake tower (much like the one in my sig) with a one-tier cake on the top of the tower for FI and I to cut.  The top tier is going to be vanilla cake with buttercream icing and white fondant covering.  It will have a black fondant S on the front and a black ribbon around the bottom of it.  There will be 18 dozen cupcakes - 8 dozen vanilla with vanilla buttercream icing, 5 dozen chocolate with vanilla buttercream icing, and 5 dozen red velvet with cream cheese icing.  The cupcakes will all be in black and white damask baking cups and I am going to decorate the cardboard cupcake tower much like the one in my sig pic.  Tell me about your cake!
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: Tell me about your...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    @sessions - that sounds deelish! I am getting a strawberry cake from Edgar's Bakery. Best. Cake. Ever.
  • Options
    hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're just having basic yellow cake with cream cheese frosting. I would hate to get a beautiful, expensive cake then have to eat it :/
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, most of the decorations on our cake will be the decorations on the tower and the cupcake wrappers, and therefore not edible.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards