Illinois

entertainment near Galesburg IL

Hello!   I need recommendations for bands and DJs for a wedding in Galesburg.

Re: entertainment near Galesburg IL

• epritchardepritchard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey tpeterson,

Shout out for the G-burg!  You should try contacting Galesburg Broadcasting, Office Phone Number: (309) 342-5131.  They also have a sister station in Burlington, IA.  The DJ's are good at weddings.  They have a lot of personality, are professional, and also laid back.  I am having one of the guys from Burlington do my wedding in the QC.  Let me know if you want more info or if you have any problems.  I've got the hook-up.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!! any help on cakes>?? I havent lived in gburg for years so I am having a hard time with my connections!!
    thank you
  • epritchardepritchard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Geez.   There is no cake in the burg.  If you are having a really really small wedding, you could try Uncle Billy's.  I would reccomend against it though, having worked there.  That place is run by a bunch of high-school kids.

I am looking into Le Cake in the QC and my brother used Le Bakerie (or something) in Peoria.  His cake was good, but it did droop/fall at the reception hall.  I am also looking into Olde Town Bakery in the QC.  My tastings are in two weekends.  I will let you know how it goes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards