Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Photography Advice

I was just wondering if anyone has used Wood Photgraphy in Kansas City.  Her website is http://www.woodphotostudio.com.
We are considering using her but I wanted to see if anyone else had used her and if so what did they think of her.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Also has anyone used Mark Sorenson at Soreson Photography.  If so what did you think.

Re: Photography Advice

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We have booked Mark (thanks to a recommendation on this board), but the wedding is 8 months away so can't really tell you much...only that we met with him and liked his work, and his budget-friendly prices.

If you look back several (or more) pages, you might find more photography threads to help you out.
  • Options
    wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had friends that used both of these photographers.  I thought the pictures from my friends wedding who used Wood Photography were just...ehh, ok at most.  The other one was a coworker of mine and they used Sorenson Photography.  I thought their pictures were very good.  They actually just went back to them to have family pictures taken.  I can't really say from working with either of them, but I thought the actual photos of the wedding done by Sorenson were better.  HTH and good luck!!
  • Options
    wonderwall7wonderwall7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I definitely think Mark Sorenson is a better photographer-- judging from their portfolios. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards