Rhode Island

married!!!!!!!!

Married last night and everything was awesome! Leaving for HM tomorrow but just had to rave about some people before I left because I was so happy. First International video productions they were my BEST vendor! I heard great things about them so they were my first vendor I booked. We paid under $3000 which at first my HUSBAND :) thought was a little much but I didnt care. In the end they were worth every penny and then some. We had 3 guys from 11 am til midnight and they were always right there getting creative shots. We had them show a video at the ceremony replaying the day of us getting ready and it was UNBELIEVABLY awesome. Everyone was crying. No one could believe how fast they made the video but the third guy was upstairs making it while the other 2 taped. I highly recommend them.
Next was Sara Faella she was awesome. I did a trial last week with air brush and felt a little shiny and my eye make up didn't last as long. so I told he this and yesterday she worked so quick and fixed the issues and I didn't need not one touch up all day. I didn't shine at all  and my eye makeup was still as good at 2 am as it was at 1pm. She is awesome and wouldn't had wanted anyone else on my most important day.
Amekim photography was great he took so many pictures and listened to everything I said. He even showed up at our rehearsal just so he wouldn't miss anything. I cant wait to see all the pictures I know they are going to be awesome.
Our Dj Joe at New Englands best kept secret was great he kept the party going and did everything we asked.
Crystal lake golf club - Food was great service was great and tracey went above and beyond to make sure all the things that went wrong got fixed before I knew about it.
Our cake lady which was a friend of my dads (can get her info if anyone wants it )was awesome. She makes everything from scratch and with only a few ingredients. Everyone noticed its was made from scratch.
Well thats all for now. I wasn't going to do any review till I came back but had to mention the ones who stood out.

Re: married!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards