Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Vent Update and AW

Ok so I thought I would let you all know an update to all my drama yesterday/Friday night.  Well yesterday FI and I pretty much did not speak all day while I was at work.  I was still angry because I didn't feel like he was on my side and was attacking me with his mom and sister.  While I was at work FI's sister texted me and apoligized.  So that helped.  I told her that I just wish she would have come to me first and explained that I thought we had a better relationship then that.  All she replied was "agreed" and that was the end of the conversation.  So nothing has really changed with her attitude about the shoes so I am still figuring out what to do about that and am looking at all options.

Anyways, I came home from work last night and FI was not home.  I lied down because I wan't feeling the greatest and after about a half hour FI came in with roses and said he was sorry and that he hates fighting with me.  He then said that he loves me and that he will always be on my side and defend me no matter what.  We talked a bit and got everything squared away.  I think if the shoes end up being around the $60 FMIL agreed to buy them for his sister and we might pay half.  I honestly just feel like the whole thing was so stupid and that FI's sister caused way more drama then was necessary.  I am just glad it is over for now.

My Roses Smile (sorry for the messy table pic lol)

Then my AW!!!!! I weighed myself this morning and I am excited to announce that I have lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks!  I lost 3 pounds last week and 2 this week!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!  So as a reward I bought myself a new gel nail polish Smile

I did my nails with my new color.  It is a sparkly bluish green!  Very pretty!

That is all for now!  Thank you ladies for your advice and support yesterday!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website

Re: Vent Update and AW

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards