California-Northern
Options

Budget friendly Outdoor Wedding

I am looking for a place in Monterey County where I can have my wedding and reception. I would especially like it to be budget friendly. Any ideas?

Re: Budget friendly Outdoor Wedding

• Options
    melmikejmelmikej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for a place in Monterey County where I can have my wedding and reception. I would especially like it to be budget friendly. Any ideas?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You will get more responses if you post this on your local board.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    olywillisolywillis member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Gatherings. They have a ceremony/reception package. To save more money you can do an "early" wedding, which includes ceremony and heavy lunch appetizers, for less than an evening celebration. And their venue is ready to go. No need to buy separate centerpieces, rent anything, or hire staff/bartender. They do everything for you. That has been great for us since we're planning our wedding from the East Coast.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at berwick park in pacific grove (in monterey) it is a gorgeous location and cheap because it is a public park, lovers point park is also a good spot to look into, its seriously only a few hundred dollars for the most beautiful location. Then we are having the reception at East of Eden Events, and they have been great at working wihtin our budget, plus the place is HUGE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards