New York-Hudson Valley

LIMOS in New Rochelle, NY area

I wanted to know if anyone had a good limo company to recommend with good prices.  Looking for a company that would work in the New Rochelle area.

Thanks and Happy Planning!

Re: LIMOS in New Rochelle, NY area

• edited December 2011
    i do not recommend top class limos from yonkers.. they were very unprofessional at our wedding by showing up late and then telling my husband on the day of the wedding we needed to cut our pictures short or he'll have to charge us. not only that but one of the limo drivers tried to pick up my sister who was maid of honor.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • LissyM83LissyM83 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look into Silver Star. They were nice to deal with. 

We wound up booking with Danaro Limousines in NJ b/c our hall is in NJ and they're the preferred vendor. 
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kinobeanokinobeano member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Club International.  They have been very pleasant to deal with :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Silver Star Limo!!!!  I used them and some of my other friends have used them as well.  They were great!

I DO NOT recomment Eclipse Limo... my bff used them for her wedding in June, and they NEVER SHOWED UP AT HER HOUSE!!!  Her and her bridesmaids drove to the church and then the limos ended up meet her there...!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I used Top Class Limo last year for my wedding and I was 100% happy with the service we recieved. The drivers and staff were nothing but professional and courteous. I highly recommend using Top Class.

It's Mr & Mrs
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_limos-new-rochelle-ny-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:fcbcea68-9f65-4c3d-a284-4f889284d2efPost:691d337f-1ec1-4c9c-a694-cb6aba94c31c">Re: LIMOS in New Rochelle, NY area</a>:
    [QUOTE]i do not recommend top class limos from yonkers.. they were very unprofessional at our wedding by showing up late and then telling my husband on the day of the wedding we needed to cut our pictures short or he'll have to charge us. not only that but one of the limo drivers tried to pick up my sister who was maid of honor.
    Posted by nybride10[/QUOTE]
    Yes ! I am lurker and dont post on here but I was tempted because...I'm ready for limos and researched  alot of companies ; my findings are that the best reviews are for silver star and Top Class; both in yonkers

I found that although silver star is cheaper they are lacking in cleaniness and quality. ( via wedding wire.com)
    I found Top Class to be more alittle more expensive and stern on the rates. (via  weddingwire.com )
    I will vist both of them next week and update you.

good luck
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies,
      I will look into those recommendations!!

• edited December 2011
    Yayy me ! limos are finally done, I visited  Silver star limo, & Top class limo.
    I must say they are both good companies and recommend visiting them both.  The prices were similiar; quality and selection were different. I felt better and comfortable going with Top class. They seemed more experineced and helpful . good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards