Ohio-Cincinnati

Transportation

Does anyone have any recommendations of shuttle busses that I can rent to drive our guests to the reception and back to the hotel at the end of the night.  If you have a ballpark of how much it costs that'd be great too.  TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
June 2012 April Siggy Challenge: Rings
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Transportation

• I'm not sure about the exact size you're looking for, but you could always try Motor Toys(Clicky). They're vehicles are really nice and from what I understand, they've got some decent pricing too. A friend of mine had a surprise birthday in January and we all traveled in Motor Toys' stretch Hummer and it was FABULOUS.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Reseached all the limo places in Cincinnati and Motortoys gave the best rate. They also have the best variety. Think that they have about 2-3 bus options.
  • So, not sureif you want limos or buses or whatnot, but here's what we decided on. Motor toys: 14 person suv limo to bring the bridal party and us to our pictures first look before the wedding and then bring us all to the venue. Booked the Limo for 4 hours. I think it's 485 including tip. Charter Bus Service: we are using this company for a shuttle that brings guests from the hotel to wedding and then back after the ceremony. The problem is you can't really book them for an hour in the afternoon and then an hour after the reception. So we basically have to pay for it the whole night. I believe it's 685. Not too thrilled about the cost but were having open bar and a ton of out Of towners so many won't have cars anyway. It's a 47 passenger bus that will make 2 trips each way...or more if needed. Hope that helps!
  • I'm looking for a party bus for the same exact thing! I hate that you have to pay for the whole time when you only need them for a little in the beginning and a little at the end so I'm thinking about just booking two different limo services.  I didn't even think about using a charter bus...  The only quote I got so far was from Motortoys and it was going to be $1121 for 8 hours for a party bus, although for at least 3 of those hours it won't even be in use!  Has anybody used two different services to do this?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards