Missouri
Options

Opinions Please!

Hey ladies! I need a little help deciding on my wedding colors and my bridesmaids are torn! I'll be having a fall wedding if that helps. The options are:
Sage & White

Thank you! And sorry if the colors dont show up right

Re: Opinions Please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think these are all good option. Does one go more with your venue or the feel of your wedding? I only ask because I originally thought I wanted to do red . . but once I thoughted thinking about it red didn't make any sense for our venues. So we went with a blue instead and I know its going to look 100 times better than red ever would have.
  • Options
    dorkiepoodorkiepoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jade is my favorite color so I vote Jade.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love love navy and white
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also vote for navy.  I love sage but it seems a little summery.  If you're stuck ask your MOH what she thinks, after all, she probably the person who knows you best!  Good luck and happy planning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much for your input!
  • Options
    brendasoobrendasoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To me it depends on the style of your wedding. I think navy and white are formal and the greens are a little more fun. I also agree with checking out your venue and what colors would look best there...good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Navy and white might look a little nautical - I'm using navy and that was one of my worries especially since I was considering yellow for the second color (ended up choosing pink).  But it all depends on what type of decorations you do.  Since I'm using navy I vote for the that!  But my second choise would be jade.   Happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards