Delaware

BE WARNED!!!! DONT USE BRIDAL AND TUXEDO IN NEWARK DELAWARE

LADIES ....OMG MY EXPERIENCE THEIR WAS THE WORST

IF YOU WANT CUSTOMER SERVICE DO NOT USE THEM ..THEY DONT CARE
THEY ARE CLUELESS ON COLORS
NO COMPASSION, ONLY WANT  MONEY...
THEY LIE, AND DONT KNOW HOW TO RESOLVE PROBLEMS..

I ORDERED MY BM DRESSES FROM THEM AND WITH 3 WEEK TO GO THEY CANCELED MY ORDER AND REFUNDED OUR MONEY ( WITH LEGAL FORCE OF COURSE!!!)
BECUASE THEY ORDERED THE WRONG DRESS COLOR ..THEY CONFUSED MY ORDER I WANTED PLUM THEY ORDERED PURPLE ...AND SAID WHATS THE BIG DEAL.....R U SERIOUS...

THE OWNER KATHY/ VAUGH HE WAS YELLING AT ME TELLING ME TO GET OUT OF HIS STORE... BECUASE I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE COLOR
AMAZING....
I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS EVER...
SO BE WARNED ... THEY ARE NASTY... AND ITS THEIR BUSINESS SO DONT EXPECT MUCH MORE FROM THE EMPLOYEES ...

I WAS TOLD BY  ONE OF THEM THAT I SHOULD BE QUIET AND LISTEN BECUASE THE OWNER WAS TALKING...AND ITS MY FAULT...

MY BM WERE ALSO TREATED BADLY WHEN ORDERING THE DRESSES.

NIGHTMARE FOR SURE...I HAD A MIGRANE ALL WEEKEND!!!!!

Re: BE WARNED!!!! DONT USE BRIDAL AND TUXEDO IN NEWARK DELAWARE

• wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok i'm usually not a stickler...but please change this out of all caps... it's really hard to read...
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that there are probably portions of your story missing.

• edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry you had a horrible experience.

However, I bought my wedding gown, my sister got her MOH dress AND recently HER wedding gown through Newark B&T.  We have had an incredible experience with them.  Kathy has gone so far as to offer to bring our orders to our house for us to have simply because she learned she lives nearby my parents (and I'm an out of town bride - getting married in Middletown, live in Manhattan - so the time-savings have been critical). 

I got my gorgeous Sophia Tolli gown there, and they offered me the sample (which was new, and NOT part of the official sample sale) at 50% off on the spot!

Again, I'm terribly sorry you have had this experience, but given my happiness with their service, I'm truly hopeful this was a tragic, one time mishap (which doesn't make it any easier on you, I realize, but not indicative of their general care).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had nothing but a wonderful experience at Bridal and Tuxedo Shoppe... sorry you feel that way.

But I do agree with a PP, while I understand that you're a little upset... I'm willing to bet that portions of the story are missing, and it's a little hard to read in all caps.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I completely agree that Bridal and Tuxedo Shoppe is the worst place ever!!!!!!

I had Vaugh yell at me as well. Long story short...they advertised a sample sale on every dress in the store and it was told to me at the DE Bridal Show by one of their employees.  I left the show, ran to the store, cash in hand, to buy the dress I tried on several times. I got there and found out they hid the dress so it could not be sold.  After I pushed the issue, they brought the dress out from the back of the store but WOULD NOT HONOR THE ADVERTISED PRICE.  I went back to the DE show, waited until no one was arouund, and explained the situation to Vaugh.  He proceeded to yell at  me and say I was lying even though I was nearly begging to buy the stinkin' dress.

Needless to say, I drove 3 hours to buy it from another store. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards