Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Premier Wedding Photography by Christopher Brock - Based In Atlanta

Hey there's been some bash on Christopher Brock's photography. He is an excellent photographer he did my wedding and a friends wedding. The pictures are amazing and will help us hold on to that special memory of our day forever. His prices are extremely reasonable too. go on to his website and check out his photography. He travels all over for weddings & other photography.

www.chrisbrock.org.

Re: Premier Wedding Photography by Christopher Brock - Based In Atlanta

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there's been some bash on Christopher Brock's photography. He is an excellent photographer he did my wedding and a friends wedding. The pictures are amazing and will help us hold on to that special memory of our day forever. His prices are extremely reasonable too. go on to his website and check out his photography. He travels all over for weddings & other photography.

www.chrisbrock.org.
  • Options
    J*R4everJ*R4ever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also had him take my wedding pictures and loved them as well! I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I don't understand why anyone would bash him like that, it is uncalled for. Everyone should really check out his pictures and see for yourself what you think about them! Don't go off what someone says. Your wedding day is one of the biggest days and I know I wanted someone that was perfect for me. And I got just that in Christopher!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in a week and half and Chris is my photographer. He was great when we did our e-pics and overall has been great to work with so far. I was a bit nervous seeing all the bashing about him, but became friends with him/Premier on FB and have been reassured seeing all of the beautiful photos he posts. He's very talented and I am very excited to see his work on my wedding!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not aware of any of the bashing that's been going on but I can tell you that from what his website shows he looks like a wonderful photographer.  I emailed him for a price quote :)
  • Options
    HannahTMooreHannahTMoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had emailed him as well, seems fairly decent but went with micah williams photography(www.micah-williams.cOM) instead (charges $100 per hour for event photography) so I couldn't beat that and loved her profile...however, another friend of mine went with him and liked it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I enjoy Christopher's photography www.chrisbrock.org.  Let him know that Jennifer sent you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @HannahTMoore... love her price will check out her website
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am still very happy with everything that Chris has done, I just got my e-pics and they are BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't imagine them any other way. I can not wait till my wedding in September! Only 100 days until the big day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    chris really is the best, he hit the ball outta the park on a girlfriend of mines wedding photography (the bride who posted the forum) i went to the wedding and the photos, video and dj entertainment was amazing, that wedding was a blast. CHRIS YOU ROCK!!, i'll be using you for my wedding too.
  • Options
    mandy078mandy078 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasnt that impressed with his work. but i guess its not that bad for the price he charges.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chris was our wedding videographer for our June 27, 2010 wedding.  We just saw the wedding video (actually he does a movie) and it is amazing.  He managed to tell the complete story from the time that my bridesmaids and I were getting dressed, to the grooms getting dressed, to my makeup application, to the ceremony to the reception, cake cutting, first dances, and getting into the rolls royce to leave, EVERYTHING from beginning to end - he really told the story. 

He even had about 15-20 testimonials in the movie from friends, family and other guests wishing us well, and from me and my (now) husband talking to our guests to talking about what the guests would see next (imagine behind the scenes talk of our first dance in the bridal suite on camera!).  

He is a real professional.  It started raining when my husband and I were on the alter and Chris never missed a beat!  He kept right on filming, not one drop of rain hit the lens and you couldn't even tell that it was raining on the movie! 

He set different portions of the movie to very appropriate songs and it was so heartfelt.  I probably cried about 3-4 times while watching the movie.  I am SO glad that we went with him.  He also added in special effects like speeding up the movie, putting it in slow motion during different parts, breaking it into different segments.  I cannot say enough about his work.

He even arrived an hour prior to the time that we asked him to arrive to give it his all - and he'd already been over to the ceremony location when we first saw him.

I would highly recommend Chris Brock of Premiere Wedding Photography for your wedding w/out hesitation.  He was pleasant and easy to work with and I do not think you will find a better videographer in Atlanta.

Contact me at dritcherson@hotmail.com if you have questions or if I can give any more info.  We are very happy with his work.
  • Options
    4589245892 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's hard to believe that after our experience with Chris Brock that there are satisfied customers of his out there. I am not bashing...he RUINED our wedding experience! He was rude to my family and friends during the wedding/reception. The pictures were at best..average. He had an assistant with him that we found out later was hired by Chris Brock off of Craigslist the week before our wedding (and the quality shows). The video was nothing like a "movie" or his examples that he showed us before we hired him. I can go on and on....look at his other complaints here:

or just search google for "Chris Brock Complaints"...I wish we would have!

It bothers me that when someone gets ripped off, others call that "bashing". You all sound like Chris Brock when he  told me I was being "picky" just before he hung up on me when I called to discuss why the photos we recieved looked NOTHING like the examples on his website. The best day of my life was partially ruined because of this guy.
  • Options
    lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     The best day of my life was partially ruined because of this guy.
    Posted by 45892[/QUOTE]

You sound like a typical bridezilla that gives vendors bad reviews for no reason :)  I have a hard time believing that Christopher was rude at your wedding.  He was a total joy at ours.  
  • Options
    lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     The best day of my life was partially ruined because of this guy.
    Posted by 45892[/QUOTE]

You sound like a typical bridezilla that gives vendors bad reviews for no reason :)  I have a hard time believing that Christopher was rude at your wedding.  He was a total joy at ours.  
  • Options
    drlewisbridedrlewisbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christopher shot my wedding last month and we are TOTALLY satisfied!  We got our pics on disk about 2 weeks after our big day and are now waiting on our wedding album :)  So far so good!

• Options
    Did you have to pick up your album or did he send it to you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards