Maryland-Baltimore

Plus-Sized Mother of the Bride dresses?

Does anyone know a good place to shop for MOB dresses around Baltimore?  My mother is coming to town this weekend for my bridal shower and we're going to try and find a dress Saturday morning, as she has had NO luck finding one in NC.  We looked at a David's Bridal there but are going to try the one here (it's much larger) and may be going to Curvaceous Couture in Columbia, but I'd like to have at least a third option to give her.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Plus-Sized Mother of the Bride dresses?

• My mom got hers at Lexington Lady in Pikesville.  They have plus and tall sizes... http://thelexingtonlady.com/
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hey! Check out Sweet Sensations LLC. Other than a venue, we can directly help you with almost everything else. Catering, cakes, decor, linens, coordination, lighting, centerpieces, fresh flowers, drapes, chiavari chairs, you name it, we have it!The best part is, not only are we are more affordable than other leading companies, but the more services you book, the more discounts you will get!

Selina Harris - OwnerSweet Sensations LLCOffice: 443.890.1191 - Mon-Sat 8am-7pmwww.sweetsensationsllc.comwww.sweetsensationscakeshop.comselinaharris61@yahoo.com
  • Try Lane Bryant and Catherines, both have local stores and cater to the MOB's, good luck!
  • Thank you both for the suggestions!  We totally lucked out at our first stop, at David's Bridal!  In and out in an hour, and her dress is perfect!

I will definitely keep the others in mind for future purchases, though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards