Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Happy Birthday Cara!

since you shared you get your own post!

Have a great day and weekend! Enjoy your liquid lunch :)

Re: Happy Birthday Cara!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks Nicole!  I was debating saying something.  I can't wait to get out of work and start the weekend!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Me either! I hope to get some beach time in. I need some color, all my friends fake bake I look like a glass of milk next to them!
  • edited December 2011
    haha, glass of milk, that describes me too!  I want to be outside all weekend, but I admit I'm nervous about tan lines for b-pics which are in less than 2 weeks!  However, I got our pool passes yesterday so.......
  • edited December 2011
    I bought 2 new bathing suites that are strapless. FI wont be happy I'm spending money on new bathing suites but my tan lines usually stick until January...can't have tan lines for the wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!!! :)
    ~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    B2B and Diana - thanks!!

Nicole - I just got a bandeau top bathing suit so I don't have to worry about tan lines.  I'll pretty much be wearing the same bathing suit for the entire summer, haha.
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!  Have a wonderful weekend!
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday, fellow Gemini!!!

I'm like a big kid when it comes to birthdays, I LOVE them! It's a day to celebrate you! Maybe your coworkers will order you a drink with a candle!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    lol, I hope my drink comes with a candle! That would be awesome.

When is your birthday? Next week, right? And Amer's is coming up soon too!
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!!

what a great weekend to have a birthday weekend! 3 days off and nice sunny weather! enjoy ;)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Bday!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Have a fabulous birthday.  You have great weather to celebrate!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks all! I'm heading out soon for lunch and then off to get a manicure and start the weekend.  I got a cryptic message from FI that dinner was at 7 and he had some things planned.....can't wait to see what he has in store!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards