Florida-Central Florida
Options

Officiant Recommendation?

I'm looking for an officiant for a non-religious ceremony. Any recommendations?

Re: Officiant Recommendation?

• Options
    I can't recommend Eddie Wilder (aka Eddie the Shaman) highly enough.  He was amazing and thoughtful and just wonderful.  We're still getting compliments from our guests about what a great ceremony it was.  :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jason McKinney is doing ours (we are also doing a non-religious ceremony). He is so nice and prices were better than anyone else we found! Good luck!

http://www.apersonalwedding.com/
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    I second Rev Glynn. We still have several months to go but he has been nothing but a joy. Plus he has a full staff that does non religious ceremonies. They have a ceremony guide to help you out
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    sporkulasporkula member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I'm using Rev. Georgiana Johnson, she's been fantastic to work with so far and puts a lot of emphasis on it being your ceremony, if you want it to be non-religious (like us). She has great reviews.
  • Options
    I talked to Rev Glynn from Sensational Ceremonies and loved his professionalism and made me feel extremely comfortable- When I went to book him he was no longer available so he recommended Lon Tosi so we schedule a consultation and LOVED him! Had great ideas and basically everything is customized however he walked us through the different ceremonies and provided different ideas based on what we told him and our personality.  I am getting married april 28, and know our ceremony will be awesome!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I also have to chime in on Rev. Glynn. He has been awesome to work with and so far, we've only talked over the phone (I live in Seattle but am getting married in Orlando). He books quickly so get in as soon as you can :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards