South Asian Weddings

hi ladies!

I'm back as well :) Wow, the wedding was such a whirlwind! Most everything went well and as planned except my makeup artist showed up 35 minutes late to the wedding... somehow we still started on time though! We did start the reception 15 minutes late though b/c it took longer in hair & makeup than expected for my changeover in b/w the wedding and reception....so we skipped out on taking candid photos in b/w of just us.

but it was wonderful, and my sis-in-law and mum-in-law did an amazing job planning the san diego reception! i loved it and had such a great time! some of my friends from boston that had relocated to cali were able to come as were some other relatives who couldn't make it to boston, so it was really nice to have everyone there! 

honeymoon was super relaxing but our travel back sucked as our flights kept getting cancelled but none of that matters now! i'm so excited to be married, and frankly, just as excited to be done with wedding planning!!! :) 
I'll share pics soon!

Re: hi ladies!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome back! So glad to hear that everything went so well!

Where did you honeymoon again? I am sure it was nice to relax after two receptions on each coast.

Can't wait to see pictures :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    we honeymooned in kauai (hawaii). it was really lovely... !
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  So glad everything went well.  And yay for a relaxing honeymoon... still looking forward to mine...

As someone who did multiple receptions, I also congratulate you on your endurance!

Can't wait to see pics.
  • edited December 2011

Congrats and so glad it all went well!!

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! To the New Mr and Mrs :):)  Welcome back!!!! Glad most of everything went well!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • ssarangissarangi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Neetu!!  So glad to hear almost everything went well!!  I'm sure you're glad to be done and be married! Yayy!  Can't wait to see pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards