Nebraska

NE Bride get to know you post...

Okay...this board seems pretty quiet but I bet we could liven it up!  So...

1.  When are you getting married?
2.  Where...wedding & reception?
3.  Inside or Outside?
4.  Big or small wedding/reception?
5.  What are your wedding colors?

1.  I am getting married July 13!  Its getting really close and I am so busy and excited!
2.  Wedding at Bayliss Park in CB, Iowa and reception at Regency Lake & Tennis Club in Omaha, NE.
3.  Wedding outside, reception inside!
4.  Small wedding (less than 50) smallish reception (less than 150)
5.  Our colors are Bright Pink & White with a touch of black and champagne!
:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker

Re: NE Bride get to know you post...

• I am getting married October 13, 2012 (Husker non-football weekend per requested by the fiance). Its going to be at Hidden Valley Golf Course in Southeast Lincoln, outdoor ceremony, indoor reception/dance.  Guestlist will be around 100-150 and our colors are Red And Black (nongoth look). 
    Having so much fun planning and doing some DIY projects for the wedding decor, but a little overwhelming on getting the right services booked, we are getting there though!
    62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • 1.  April 14th, 2012
    2.  Havelock Social Hall -both
    3.  Inside
    4.  Pretty small - 150
    5.  Gray & Yellow

I've been a lurker for about a year on these boards, my date is getting very close!
  • I love the gray and yellow color combo! 
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am also getting married on October 13th, the wedding will be at Blessed Sacrament Church (where my parents were married) and the reception will be at the Omaha Press Club. Both inside since there's no telling what the weather will be like that day! I'll be sending out about 150 invites so pretty small. I am down to 7 mo. and so worried I'm behind. I do so much looking around, but can't make a decision to save my life! I just keep telling myself that it will all work out.

Anyone else feel like this is the quickest count down ever?
    Mel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards