Michigan-Detroit

TGIF

I don't know about you ladies but I am THRILLED that it is finally Friday.  What are you up to this weekend?

Re: TGIF

• Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FOOTBALL!!!!!! both college AND the Lions. Woohooo!!!

Also, watching the Tigers continue their trek toward the Central division title.
  • edited December 2011
    Boring weekend here.

Today: Dinner with FI then working out.
    Tomorrow: Work then working out, hopefully doing something in the evening.
    Sunday: Work 9am-9pm :(

ETA: Also shoe shopping for myself and tie shopping for FI at some point, that's fun at least.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Not too much going on this weekend, will probably get dinner with FI tonight, tomorrow I have to be up early and head to Arena Bridal with my mom to shop for mother of the bride dresses and finalize the bridesmaid dresses. Then FI and I are going to the Tigers game.

Sunday, it might be nice to get to church for a change, and we also have a softball game.

Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • cmusmiles85cmusmiles85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Finally have my first fitting tomorrow! Then heading to AA to watch the game and grab dinner/drinks with friends.
    Anniversary Vacation Vacation
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have much planned.  I have to study for a certification test I have coming up for work and going to narrow down my list of places to move to after we get married.  My contract where I'm at now will end in July and I want to leave.  They will likely as me if I want to stay and renew it but I want to go somewhere else.  Luckily, my FI said he'll go anywhere with me minus a few locations.   Beyond that just clearing off the DVR and doing some yard work.
  • drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday: Work
    Saturday: Work
    Sunday: Work, then I am meeting a fellow knottie to get some of her leftover A7 envelopes - woo hoo!

At some point, I also plan to look for a new place to live if I have the time. I am getting really tired of my awful neighbors, crappy management, and lack of maintenance here...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: cooking about a million apps and making cake and brownie pops. Thank god a girlfriend is coming over to help me.

Tomorrow: Having one of my best friends bachlorette parties at my house. Hence all the cooking and baking.

Sunday: relax and nurse my hangover. Plus maybe start making since we move in 9 days. ahhh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: Relax!
    Tomorrow: Relax, watch football and attempt my DIY Unity candles
    Sunday: Not a darn thing.

This whole weekend is going to consist of us recouping from our 3 kids starting school this week. God knows with me being home all summer with 2 of them, I need to recoup lol.
  • edited December 2011
    Today: Working 7-3 and then getting my hair cut & colored :)
    Tomorrow and Sunday I am actually off but since FI is on call I may come into work for a few hours if need be. We've been way short staffed this week. Too many sick patients and not enough nurses.

I really need to get cracking on more wedding planning though...so maybe not so much on the work idea.
  • PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-78?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:d62f3f88-d93b-476c-af61-ff72309b2ff9Post:5449780a-9e2b-4e3b-98e8-62fd74e71110">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Friday: Work Saturday: Work Sunday: Work, then I am meeting a fellow knottie to get some of her leftover A7 envelopes - woo hoo! At some point, I also plan to look for a new place to live if I have the time. I am getting really tired of my awful neighbors, crappy management, and lack of maintenance here...
    Posted by drewmw[/QUOTE]

I don't know where you're looking but Clinton Hometown Moblie Home Community in Clinton Township has A LOT of homes available.  They are on Clinton River Road between Hayes and Garfield.  They have been moving in homes all summer, both single and double wides.  It is a nice community (Dan lives there) and it's fairly quiet.

Personally, I'm glad the weekend is here - it's been a bad week overall.  Not sure what we'll do but may go with the family to pick apples on Sunday. 
  • mirandall28mirandall28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Tomorrow we are having our tasting and Sunday we are meeting with Tammara to book her as our DOC! I've so excited to be working with her and letting go of some control and stress!!!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Today: Clean, Clean, Clean & Study, Study, Study!
    ... Maybe emailing some wedding planners... and maybe watching Four Weddings later...

Saturday: My friend's bridal shower and then FI finally comes home from North Dakota!!

Sunday: Most likely spending the entire day glued to Paul's hip =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Tonight I may go shopping, depends on how I feel after work.

Tomorrow I have a wedding to go to in Shelby Twp, so that will be fun. FI just got the day off work late last night so I am very relieved I do not have to go solo.

Sunday if I feel up to it I might go to the Novi Bridal Expo. But with the week I have had, I will probably just relax all day!

• larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it's my last day of work until October 4th - I'm so excited!!! and having a very hard time focusing, even though I'm leaving in 2 hours... haha. 

Tomorrow - flying to MI.  All stinkin day (please think of my poor chicken arms as I lug a heavy shoulder bag and a 15 lb dress through 3 airports!)

Sunday: dropping my dress off to get pressed/steamed/whatever. bday party for a friend, meeting a knottie to give her envelopes, going out to eat w/ my parents friends, and hopefully grabbing a drink w/ a friend. phew... exhausting!
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Miranda - You will love Tammara :)

I am so excited for it to be Friday.  I have all next week off of work so that I can be here to supervise various house projects that will be going on.  AKA I will be sitting in bed watching TV with Bella locked in the bedroom so she doesn't decide to go "play" in all of the paint in the living room.
  • edited December 2011
    Nothing much going on this weekend... working on my veil and maybe going to the bridal show in Novi on Sunday.... and FOOTBALL!!!
    Go Green! Go White! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    working on invites!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards