California-Orange County
Options

Outdoor OC wedding?

Hello,
I'm looking for an inexpensive outdoor wedding reception in OC. I really want to stay under 20k and preferrably closer to 15k. Ofcourse I started my search with venues over 20k and now feel discouraged and overwhelmed. I'm currently in love with Coto de Caza Golf course but it's over 20k.
Does anyone know anything similar to that would stay under 20k for a party of 225people?

Re: Outdoor OC wedding?

• Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you cut down the guest list?  That might make Coto more affordable.  Dove Canyon has a golf course or rec center I think...it is less expensive?
  • Options
    mikealtanmikealtan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check out the Hyatt Newport Beach.Their facility is beautiful and they may be able to work within your price.. I know they are doing a bridal show there on Sunday May 23rd.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Arroyo Trabuco. It is extremely affordable and so beautiful. We are getting married there in July. The food is AWESOME and everyone is so nice. Good Luck!
  • Options
    LAHwed2010LAHwed2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laguna Village is awesome! It overlooks the entire coastline! That's where we are getting married in August. Check it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards