North Carolina

durham catering

hey girls,

So FI and I are doign a small destination type wedding on the coast.  We are planning to have a big party when we get back for all our friends and family who will not be at the wedding.  We are probably going to put up a couple of tents in our yard.  So I am looking for catering for this event, nothing too fancy or pricey.  It's going to be fun and casual, lots of friends.  So I was thinking finger foods and hors d'oeuvers.  Any idea who might do stuff like that?  I've been looking at restaurants as well.  Thanks!

Re: durham catering

• edited December 2011

Hi Allie! Try thrills from the grill. They have a good selection of food that they prepare right in front of you. You can have mini burgers...fruit displays..kabobs..etc. Hopefully you find something you like!!

Photobucket

• edited December 2011

We are using Thrills from the Grill for our wedding. They have been great to work with. We also did a taste testing with them before we signed the contract.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I would totally recommend either Durham Catering Co. or Parker and Otis (right next to Brightleaf.) P&O does some awesome stuff and a great price (I eat waaay too many of their sandwiches) and Durham Catering get rave reviews from everyone I talk to and have a lot of fun hors d'oeuvres on their menu.

HTH!

PS Hope the Walk for the Animals went well!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards