Ohio-Toledo

Maumee Bridal Show

Is anyone going to this bridal show this weekend or have ever went in the past?
http://www.w-dreams.net/

I already have most of my main vendors booked.  I have never been to a bridal show.   Is this worth it?

Re: Maumee Bridal Show

• edited December 2011
    If you already have your main vendors booked it probably isn't worth it.  I only went to one bridal show when I was planning, and I still needed a florist, baker, & videographer.  I got them all at the show, so it was a success, but that is about all I got out of the show.  So if your vendors are booked I wouldn't bother.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am not going to that one, but I will be going to the one at the zoo on Sept 12th.  I also have most of my main vendors booked, but I just want to go and see what else is out there.  Plus, I hear there are a lot of free food samples :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    It probably won't be very helpful if you have all your main vendors booked.  But, you still might have fun if you're in to that kind of stuff.  I went 2 years ago and it was crowded.  Just be prepared to be e-mailed by EVERYONE you give your info too... you might want to set up a separate "wedding" e-mail address before you go.
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for all of the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards