Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Bermuda: Cost/Where to stay

Bermuda is slowly making its way to the top of our honeymoon list, since it sounds like a laid-back place with wonderful scenery and plenty to do.

Has anyone been, or is anyone going? I'd love to know exactly what hotel/resort/inn, etc., you stayed at, and if you're willing to share, an idea of the price. I've been told that it's expensive all around -- meals, lodging, etc.

It looks like we can get airfare for less than $500 each, but the room prices seem out of this world. I'm trying to remember that it's a time to celebrate, though, and will be worth it! 

We're thinking Bermuda rather than the Caribbean islands because we'll be going in June and want to avoid serious tropical heat.

Thanks!

Re: Bermuda: Cost/Where to stay

• Options
    I went to Bermuda a few years ago, taking a cruise that leaves from NY. It was nice because unlike Caribbean cruises that hop to a few islands, the boat just parked for like 5 days. It was actually cheaper than flying and getting a hotel there and easier.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I agree with PP - I have been to Bermuda three times, and all have been on cruises from Boston.  To stay/eat/play all on the island can get expensive - quickly.  A cruise is great because it offers you the stay and eat!  :)  I did have friedns who stayed at Grotto Bay during one of my cruises and visited them there - beautiful location and right near the best place for drinks - Swizzle Inn!  Best wishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards