Florida-Central Florida

Walt Disney World

I know this kind of has nothing to do with weddings. Well it kind of does , especially on your honeymoon. Disney just premiered the  Monthly plan ( basically the same thing that seaworld does) Here's the link ..   http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/monthly-payment/?CMP=SOC-intDPFY10Q2PayMonthlyAnnPass24-06-10

The prices are great. I love the Florida Resident Weekday Select Pass because you can go to all 4 parks for $180  ALL YEAR  for Monday -Fridays . If you do that payment plan , you pay the  $89 down when you first get it , which is the price of a day pass plus a little extra  , and then you only pay $8 a month after that  . You can also pay off the balance all at once.

It will defianlly save someone money  . Hope this helps . Oh yeah its only for Florida residents.
Anniversary

Re: Walt Disney World

• kenzie.lee.85kenzie.lee.85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just went on the tower of terror last week after they redid it for the summer and it was sooo much fun! It was a little hot and crowded we only ended up staying for that and then we left, but it was definetely worth the wait.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah i hear you there. I usually get an annual pass. So I can go alot but the lines sometimes get crazy but I usually fastpass everything lol. I like the weekday thing because less people arre in the park especially when summer is over.
    Anniversary
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome.  we're going to DIsney tonight.  Have you seen the new fireworks show?  it is really good.  
  • sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't but I heard it was really really good. My fiancee actually works with zambelli fireworks every fourth of July . Last year we did the St. Cloud  fireworks right on Lake Kissimmee . This year were down in Ft. Lauderdale.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards