Pre-wedding Parties

tips for coed bach/boat party?

My cousin is getting married in a couple weeks. It is the second wedding for both bride and groom and from the beginning all they have wanted is a big party. For the wedding itself they have rented out a villa on the lake fr th-sun so they can have a poolside party for days with family and friends.
They decided not to do bachelor/bachelorette parties but instead wanted to take a group of friends/family out on their boat this sunday. Its looking like we'll have about 12 people mostly couples with a handful of singles going.
I had big ideas to decorate and stuff but after speaking with the groom it was pretty clear he did not want "intervention" let alone any help.
So now I am just going to bring food/snacks and a bunch of liquor and have my husband make a signature cocktail which we will serve to kick off the day.
I am going to bring the inflatable "willie" from my bachelorette party and the "dong bong" but both of these are aimed at the girls.
Is there anything similar I could get for the guys? I just want to do something for them both to repay them for the work they put into our wedding in March.
Any creative suggestions? This is a group of partiers.... not easily offended types so I'm wide open.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: tips for coed bach/boat party?

• edited December 2011
    I don't think guys usually play games and stuff at their parties, so I'm not sure they would be interested in that. Since this is co-ed, you may want to skip the games and funny sex-related toys and trinkets.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards