Military Brides
Options

OPSEC/PERSEC Article

I saw this article on Army.mil today. I usually take what they say lightly, but I thought this was actually a good summary. I've noticed quite a few questions about OPSEC and PERSEC, and I thought this might be helpful, especially when the concept is hard to explain to friends and family. It spells things out clearly. So I thought people might want to pass it on to family, friends, or posters with questions. I do find it slightly ironic that Army.mil has a link to all there social media sites on their homepage :)

Re: OPSEC/PERSEC Article

• Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!

Your message is formatted funny because of the link - for future reference, you can write a word, highlight it and then click the icon that looks like a chain ('link', get it? Haha) and paste the link there.  It'll make the word clicky and save from the format altering links.

For everyoen else, here's what she said:

I saw this article on Army.mil today. I usually take what they say lightly, but I thought this was actually a good summary. I've noticed quite a few questions about OPSEC and PERSEC, and I thought this might be helpful, especially when the concept is hard to explain to friends and family. It spells things out clearly. So I thought people might want to pass it on to family, friends, or posters with questions. I do find it slightly ironic that Army.mil has a link to all there social media sites on their homepage :)

Anniversary

• Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Great link!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards