October 2013 Weddings
Options

ideas??

Hello!!! so im getting married on Oct 26,2013 is it to soon to start planning? i feel like its still a long way lol. I also wanted to see if anyone had any ideads for like colors or decoration ideas. im planning to do like a mexican theme wedding everything bright colored. i want your honest opinion on my ideas.

Re: ideas??

• Options
    It's definitely not too early to start planning! And if a mexican theme makes sense to you and your fiance, then I think it's a great idea. Just stay away from the cheese factor that can pop up in a lot of "theme" weddings. Bright colors are awesome! A taco bar during cocktail hour, or for the meal is great. Don't decorate with mini sombreros or anything like that! Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree. It is not to early to start planning. Run your ideas by us and we will help you out.
  • Options
    It is not too early to plan. When FI and I got engaged some of the venues we wanted were already booked. If you have your eye on a specific place, you might want to make sure that the date is still available! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It is definitely not too soon to start planning. We got engaged last year Aug and have a ton of stuff done already.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards