Christian Weddings

David Crowder 2nite!

sweeet I'm seeing David Crowder for the first (and possibly last) time tonight! This is supposedly their last tour before splitting and they're playing at Ocean Grove NJ. Time to put on their music to get pumped :)

save the date
"Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>

Re: David Crowder 2nite!

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it the 7 tour? I'm going when it either comes to Portlando or Seattle in the fall. So stinkin excited! Hope you had a blast. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Love David Crowder!!  I've seen them live before!!  Sad they're splittin up!! Definitely understandable though!!!  The full story is on the website!  Hope you had fun !!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I remember seeing them when they were on one of their first tours ever. I am bummed they are splitting up, but what are you gonna do. Hope you had fun, I actually know some people from my old home church who went to that!
  • KellyS01KellyS01 member
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are seeing them tomorrow (Mon) night!  We are super excited!
  • xstarx05xxstarx05x member
    edited December 2011
    Wasn't their 7 tour, but last time they'd be in NJ. I could probably see them in NYC or Philly for their 7 tour if I wanted to, but probably won't. 

They were so good tho! Such great worship. I love that they have the words up on the screens for all their songs too. Nice to be encouraged to sing along and worship together :)

save the date
    "Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    edited December 2011
    That's so cool! Thanks for the picture :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards