Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Mascara Help!

Hey! So I'm looking for a mascara that really accentuates and lengthens my almost non-existant lashes. Anyone have any reccomendations?

Re: Mascara Help!

• I use CoverGirl last blast in the orange tube. I have tried dozens of mascaras from designer brands to drug store brands. This specific CoverGirl one has worked the best for me. The next best i would say is Dior Show, but significantly more expensive.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My most draatic lashes come from using L'oreal Voluminous False Fiber mascara topped with L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Carbon Black.  Together, they create beautiful lashes.  

If you are looking to spend more, I found that Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils is also quite nice at lengthining lashes.  I've only ever used samples because I'm afford to  spend $30 on mascara.  
  • Model co fibrelash. I get eyelash extensions done and they fall out quicker on the side you sleep on so when my left eyelashes are obviously less than my right eyelashes, I use the model co to make them even again!
  • Love Lancome -- only one that doesn't pull out my lashes while it extends. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I use bare minerals volumizing mascara.  I have weak eyelashes and if I use a mascara that's too heavy my eyelashes fall out.  This one works wonders for me!
  • Thank-You ladies! Now comes the purchasing for trial and error Wink
  • I like Lancome's lash primer (it is white) and swear by Dior Show, the original one is the best. Clinique's mascara for bottom lashes has a great little brush for your lowervlashes and the inside and outside corners of your upper lashes. I always have people compliment my eyes and/or ask if I'm wearing falsies. I've found thatthe department store mascarav really does make more of a difference and works better.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dior BlackOUT, the water resistant is amazing. I'm a blonde with non-existant lashes and it really works for me.
    If you have a Sephora in your area, maybe worth trying because they have amazing return policy.
  • If you have really short lashes, I suggest getting some LiLash. It is a lash growth serum that works super super well. I have been using it since Dec and my lashes are long and lucious.

I really like the look from NYX mascara. It is pretty inexpensive and lengthens while keeping the lashes more natural looking.

Photobucket
  • I normally use CG LashBlash Fusion with great results but recently tried Maybelline "The Falsies" mascara...wow.  Not a great mascara for my everyday look but it made my lashes so much longer and much more dramatic.
    Or you can go to a Sephora store...they have tons of mascaras and you can try before you buy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards