Florida-Central Florida

Help less than 3 months to go and still no Bridesmaids dresses!!!!

Getting married in March and still havent found my bridesmaids dresses.  uuuugggh Any suggestions?????? I might have to look for someone to make them.  Im looking for 6 Long charcoal color dresses at an affordable price my girls are not in the best economic situation and neither am I since my Fiance and I are the one paying for this wedding. 

Re: Help less than 3 months to go and still no Bridesmaids dresses!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Try department & mall stores even. Dillards, Macy's, Ann Taylor, etc. You can find some wonderful dresses - especially now around the holidays, for way less than any bridal stores. The good thing is you can bring them home that day - and even if one store doesn't have everyone's size, I'm sure another close by will. Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    Also, just FYI - we ordered from David's Bridal website & our dresses were in in less than a week. I know it's different if you place an order in store - so if you find a style you like in store you can always order online for faster shipping. 
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ditto above... Dillard's has a good dress selection and David' bridal online has some deals that they don't offer in stores sometimes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try White House Black Market, too!
  • edited December 2011
    white house black market has an outlet too --- maybe you could have them all pick out their own black cocktail dresses (designate the length and if there is anything you don't want).  This way they all get a dress the really like and look great in and that means they will look great in your pictures.  That's what I did for my girls and they loved it and looked amazing.  :)
    jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
    married bio with vendor reviews
    planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    I just ordered flower girl dresses off Zappos, free shipping and returns. Not sure what they have in women's dresses, but the FG dresses are the same ones I found at Priscilla.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls
  • edited December 2011

I ordered from Kohls.com, my girls dresses were $68. I told them to order two sizes and they returned whichever one didn't fit as well because you can return in store.  They always have coupons.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards