Colorado
Options

destination Vail, need help!! :)

Hi - getting married in Vail in June and need help with vendors, sites, etc... any suggestions are welcome.  Thinking of Sonnenalps Resort "Ludwing" Dining room for the reception and Vail Mountain wedding deck for ceremony.  Any insight into weather on the mountatin, good photogs, etc.  thanks!!

Re: destination Vail, need help!! :)

• Options
    cleonarrdcleonarrd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Katie, 
    I am a local photographer here in the Vail Valley. The Wedding Deck is a beautiful place to get married--- my husband actually officiated a wedding there before moving here, many destination weddings take place there. Also, feel free to take a look at my website for photography information. From my knowledge I am the lowest priced in the area. www.caraleonardphotography.com. Good luck, please call or email if you need help with anything else--- have a good friend that also does cakes, she isn't advertised, but does AMAZING work. I can send her info to you if you would like. 
    Cara Leonard
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For photographer : www.freshphotographyblog.com

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Hands down best photographer I have seen in CO.
  • Options
    ckaceegockaceego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI, i'm a hairstylist in Vail, and do looooots of wedings.  I work with great make-up artists and recommend getting a wedding coordinator since you don't live here.  Contact me via email: ckaceego@vail.net or call 970.390.3375 with any questions.  Best, Kacee Picot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I am a wedding coordinator that does a TON of Vail weddings. I would love to assist you in planning your wedding! Please contact me to discuss my services at bellissimabride@ymail.com or 303-960.2230. Congratulations! ~Kristen
  • Options
    macookiemacookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out: The Donovan Pavilion for your reception (www.donovanpavilion.com) and also The Celebration Studio for your planner (www.thecelebrationstudio.com). A great Vail florist is Petals of Vail (www.petalsofvail.com)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi Katie,

I am too a June bride having the reception at the Sonnenalp (love that place!).  The wedding deck in June might be tricky as the gondola may not be running yet, unless it is very late June.  They typically do not know for sure till April/May when they start the summer gondola service, that's what I have been told.  Have fun planning!    

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards