November 2010 Weddings

Poll

What is your ideal breakfast?

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner?

Has FI ever made you breakfast in bed?  Have you ever done the same for him?

What toppings do you like on your pancakes?

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with?

Have you ever had grits?  Do you like them?

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Poll

• What is your ideal breakfast?  Eggs Benedict

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner?  I enjoy it.

Has FI ever made you breakfast in bed?  Not that I recall.  Have you ever done the same for him?  Don't think so.

What toppings do you like on your pancakes?  Butter and maple syrup

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with?  I like them when they are made properly.  I like them with strawberry jam and chocolate sauce.

Have you ever had grits?  Nope Do you like them? n/a
  • What is your ideal breakfast? Belgian waffle, or warm biscuits with butter.

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner? Love it, occasionally.

Has FI ever made you breakfast in bed?  Have you ever done the same for him? Yes and yes.

What toppings do you like on your pancakes? Butter and maple syrup.

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with? Crepes are luscious.  I love them filled with Nutella and bananas, and strawberries.

Have you ever had grits?  Do you like them? I have never had grits.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I just want to preface this post by telling you that breakfast is my FAVORITE meal! I love all breakfast food! All the time!

What is your ideal breakfast? I love eggs florentine- that's eggs benedict with spinach and sometimes avocado and tomato instead of ham, soft poached eggs, and extra hollondaise sauce on an english muffin. Mmm...

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner? Breakfast any time is good for me!

Has FI ever made you breakfast in bed?  Have you ever done the same for him? No, but I would be in heaven! I make breakfast for the two of us usually but not in bed. He doesn't like to stay in the bed after he wakes up. Lame.

What toppings do you like on your pancakes? Raw pancake batter

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with? I love crepes. I eat them with any filling: Cream cheese, fruit, nutella

Have you ever had grits?  Do you like them? As a matter of fact, I had some this morning! I love them. They are the best hot breakfast cereal I think.
    Nov 2010 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fictional Couple
    Photobucket
    image 282 Invited
    image 198 Making the Party!
    image 56 Staying at home :(
    image 28 Slow-pokes
    RSVP Date: November 5, 2010
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What is your ideal breakfast?
    -Eggs Benedict OR scrambled eggs with cheese wrapped in a crepe and covered in hollondaise.

-I love it!

-Yes and Yes

-I like my pancakes a little undercooked, and I like butter and syrup, or just butter - depends on my mood.

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with?
    -I love them - as mentioned above I love them stuffed with egg and cheese and covered in hollondaise (think burrito) - I also love them with a cream cheese sauce inside and fruit topping outside, or nutella and bananas as others had mentioned.

- Yes, and yes - with butter, salt and pepper
    -Linds
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • What is your ideal breakfast?  Crab cakes Benedict, please!!!

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner?  Love, love, love it!  Easy and delicious

Has FI ever made you breakfast in bed?  Have you ever done the same for him? No and no

What toppings do you like on your pancakes?  Maple syrup, blackberry syrup, or, if I'm feeling super indulgent blueberry pie filling and whipped cream

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with?  Not too bad - Spinach, shrimp, and artichoke hearts or berries and sweetened cream cheese

Have you ever had grits?  Do you like them? Yes and NO!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 65 asked to watch us make it happen
    image 51 helping us party
  • What is your ideal breakfast? Two over easy eggs with two slices of toast and maybe some bacon or sausage links

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner? LOVE IT! I love breakfast any time!

Has FI ever made you breakfast in bed?  Have you ever done the same for him? Not in bed, but he makes me breakfast all the time

What toppings do you like on your pancakes? It depends on my mood, sometimes nothing (especially if I make chocolate chip pancakes), sometimes butter and syrup, sometimes fruit

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with? They're okay, I'm not a huge fan though

Have you ever had grits?  Do you like them? I have had grits, not a big fan either. FI loves them though, he's a southern boy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

120 invited image 57 are coming! image 11 can't make it image 52 are taking their time replying image RSVP Date October 8th

• What is your ideal breakfast?  Anything but breakfast food!  I hate traditional breakfast food at breakfast....although there are days the FI convinces me that breakfast at Biscuitville is a good idea.

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner?  Only time I can eat it!  Breakfast food is way too much for me in the mornings.  Actual breakfast for me is usually yogurt.

Has FI ever made you breakfast in bed?  Have you ever done the same for him?  Nope.  Neither.  I wake up 4-5 hours before he does, usually, because our work schedules are very different.

What toppings do you like on your pancakes?  Not a huge pancake fan, but I'll either have them with strawberries and whipped cream or butter and syrup when I do.

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with?  I'm anti-crepe. 

Have you ever had grits?  Do you like them?  I FLIPPING LOVE GRITS.  I have lived in the South over half my life, but I was a Yankee for the first half.  It was only a couple years ago that I started eating grits, but I cannot get enough.  When I got my wisdom teeth out, grits were about all I ate.  A little butter, salt and pepper and...mmm...heaven!
    Anniversary

PersonalMilestone

Dancin' Shoes
  • ledalialedalia
    500 Comments
    edited October 2010
    I second Leoranna - breakfast is definitely my favorite! It's the reason we decided to have a morning wedding with brunch!

Coffee, fruit, belgian waffle, maybe a little cheese or yogurt.

Love it! I prefer a heartier breakfast for dinner though: eggs, toast, and sausage or bacon with fruit for dessert.

Yes on both accounts. Matt makes me breakfast every morning but usually not in bed! I'm a lucky girl.

Fruit and more fruit with a little bit of real maple syrup.

Love them! Fruit only please. There is a crepe bar downtown that makes really delicious lemon crepes that are nice and light.

I live in the south but loathe grits - gross!
    Anniversary
  • What is your ideal breakfast?  Dim sum!  But second best is my daily breakfast:  Two sausage patties, two runny eggs, two slices of toast, coffee, and juice.

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner?  Well, my breakfast would work for dinner, I guess, but I don't really like having the same meal twice in one day.

Has FI ever made you breakfast in bed?  Have you ever done the same for him?  LOL!  FI does not do food preparation.  And when he does, the kitchen is so messy it's not a treat.  I don't like food in the bedroom.

What toppings do you like on your pancakes?  Don't really like pancakes, but I'd go with berries.

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with?  Don't go out of my way for them, but if made well I like them.  With berries.

Have you ever had grits?  Do you like them?  Yes, FI used to live in Atlanta.  Like them, but don't love them.
  • What is your ideal breakfast? I love pancakes and waffles

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner? Love it! It's our go to meal when we don't have anything else!

Has FI ever made you breakfast in bed?  Have you ever done the same for him? Yes and Yes. The best was when I first woke up to a bouqet of roses next to me in bed and then he came in the door with breakfast!  I love my man:)

What toppings do you like on your pancakes? Just syrup

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with? I like them. My favorite is with strawberries and bananas inside!

Have you ever had grits?  Do you like them? No and I don't think I would like them
    November 12, 2010 image My Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hungry, Bay?

Country fried steak and over easy eggs w/tobasco sauce.
    I love it.
    Nah, I can't eat in bed without making a mess.
    Jelly or Honey
    I like them with Strawberries and cream cheese.
    I have never had them.
  • What is your ideal breakfast? Belgian Waffle. Mmm...

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner? Love it! I think it's brilliant really.

Has FI ever made you breakfast in bed?  Have you ever done the same for him? No to both. Food does not come into the bedroom, ever.

What toppings do you like on your pancakes? Butter and syrup. No fruit, that just doesn't sit well with me. Although the occasional blueberry pancke or choco chip pancake is good...

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with? Can't say I've eaten enough of them to really form an opinion...

Have you ever had grits?  Do you like them? Nope, never had them.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • What is your ideal breakfast? everything!! except hollandaise sauce....eggs with cheese, bacon, home fries, toast, waffles, pancakes, fruit , cream of wheat yummmmmmmmmmm..not all at once tho lol

How do you feel about breakfast-at-dinner? love it

ive made breakfast and brought it to him in bed, but nothing romantic

What toppings do you like on your pancakes? fruits, whipped cream...syrup and butter, bacon

What is your opinion of crepes?  If it is positive, what fillings will you eat them with? yummm...fruit, but nutella sounds amazing too

Have you ever had grits?  Do you like them? once, fantastic
  • What is your ideal breakfast?
    um, most days it's healthy-ish cereal, as I can prepare that in the morning when i'm still half asleep. But I love wheat toast with sunny side up eggs so I can dunk the toast in the yolk. And I love breakfast sausage links burnt to a crisp.

Love it! I was actually just talking about this with someone the other day. Growing up, whenever my dad wouldn't be around for dinner and it was just me and Mom, she'd make french toast or scrambled eggs or something, since we both loved breakfast for dinner.

he's not a big breakfast eater, so no.

I'd rather have pancakes that have things in them. FI and I's favorite restaurant has pancake specials on the weekends. I love the raspberry white chocolate chip ones, and the PB&J ones too. Yum!

I like them, I think, but I've only had them once or twice. It's been awhile.

I don't remember if I've tried them or not...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards