June 2013 Weddings

Lexi! and other NJ ites!

I can't keep my NJ-ness in anymore.  I love meeting new people  from NJ- so don't mind the questions. :)

Where are you from? Is your FI from NJ too?  Where is your wedding?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lexi! and other NJ ites!

• I 3 NJ too! Me Fi are both from Wayne..we went to the same high school but were in different grades so we didn't know each other until sophomore year of college we both went to Montclair Our wedding is at the knoll west in parsippany What about you other nj ladies?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm in Wallington, a tiny town near Giant's Stadium. Wedding is at The Park Savoy in Florham Park. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • FI and I live in Caldwell now. He grew up in the area - we rent half of a duplex from his parents and the half we live in is actually the one his dad grew up in. I'm not from here though. I was split between Alexandria, VA with my mom and Frederick, MD with my dad growing up and our wedding is going to be in Frederick at the mansion I always loved as a kid.
    September Signature Challenge - Fave sports team

My planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm from North Brunswick and FI is from Somerset.
    :)

Most of ya'll are up north.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kwebb, I'm up in your neck of the woods on a regular basis. Our favorite bar is in Caldwell!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • my future inlaws own steel peer.  We will be visiting their in August.
  • We live in PA now, but both FI and I are from NJ (Ocean County), and we will be having the wedding in NJ, since most of our family and friends live there.  Also, I can't imagine getting married anywhere else!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards