Texas-Houston

dance lesson opions in Houston

We are trying to decide between two companices--Wedding Dance Houston" and "The Dance Whisperer."
Anyone have experience with either one or have other recommendations? 

Re: dance lesson opions in Houston

• i would also check out SSQQ  - I loved their group lessons:

http://www.ssqq.com/travel/weddinglessons.htm
  • hey! I am taking lessons right now with rebecca at the dance whisper!  she is private not group and for beginners like me, I am so happy we have private.  we paid for the 5 week wedding package, 1 hr each week.  she's real nice and works with you.  

we are doing the basic wedding dance, nothing like fox trot or those other higher level dances.  she's real flexible with your time since I have had to change certain days.  

dancing is not easy but over the weeks I have been with her, me and my fiancee has come a long way. we have a whole routine that she came up with and it is way better than us just standing up at the dance floor swaying left and right had I not gone to dance whispher.  she located around the Galleria Area.  

I do not know what wedding houston is so no comment on that.    
  •  We have done lessons at Sonia'a world of dance. We have taken the two step and will soon begin private ones for the wedding. They are fantastic and were a great price. You can also check Leisure Learning site for more options.
  • I agree with SSQQ.....group lessons are so much fun at this place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards