Illinois

where to have custom designed invites printed?

Hi everyone,

My friend is a graphic designer and designing my invitations, reception cards, and response cards. However he doesn't have print experience, so its up to me to find a place to print and I have to pay for paper. FedEx office is expensive and officedepot doesn't allow me to add reception cards or response cards w/ the package. Any ideas around the northwest suburbs? I just want to bring in my flash drive, upload a file to the invitation, response card, and reception card, and print all for as good value as possible.

Thanks!

Melissa

Re: where to have custom designed invites printed?

• heyyjude7heyyjude7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our save the dates through Urban Imaging.  Very high quality.  We use them at my office for promo pieces, so that's why I went with them.  http://www.urbanimaging.com.
  • edited December 2011
    My friend also designed our invitations (invite + reception card + rsvp with printed return envelopes) and then we ordered them through 123print.com.  They're great quality and you can usually find a discount coupon code. 
  • vmoran32vmoran32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering the same thing. I printed my save the dates at FedEx. I though the customer service was great but I was not total happy with the print quality. I had black backgrounds and they looked grainy. Thanks for the input!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We did 125 invites and got the paper from Paper Source in Naperville. 125 Paper for the invite, 125 backers, 125 envelopes, 125 rsvp cards, and 125 rsvp envelopes was $180. Then we took it to FedEx and they printed it out (color) for $75. All in, it was $255. I dunno, I thought that was an ok deal??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards