Honeymoon Discussions

bermuda hotels on a budget?

we're on a tight budget so we picked bermuda for our honeymoon since flights were cheap. turns out though that hotels are not. any ideas?

Re: bermuda hotels on a budget?

• Have you looked on Craigslist under "vacation rentals"?  You can find some amazing deals.  You need to be careful.  As long as everthing is secured through a protected credit card, you should be okay.  I think the best deals will be the time shares. 

The Internet is full of budget honey moon ideas.  Surf & check on forums.  You will come up with some gold mines!

• We just booked a B&B for vacation in Bermuda.  When are you going?  One I looked at also had a cute little private cottage.
  • edited April 2011
    Bermuda is VERY expensive to stay on.  I've been three times and have gone by cruise boat each time - which turned out great!  I've only done the Boston to Bermuda itinerary on Norwegian, but you get three nights on the island - I LOVE BERMUDA!  And if you're on a budget and are concerned about food costs too, at least the meals on the boat are already paid for.  :)
  • AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2011
    I second the cruise idea. 

We're getting married in Bermuda next week.  It ain't cheap.

Remember, even if you do find a reasonably priced hotel, your food bill is going to skyrocket costs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards