Kentucky-Louisville
Options

The Bristol downtown - Good venue for a rehearsal dinner?

Hello! My husband and I are hosting a rehearsal dinner and are thinking of having it at the Bristol downtown. It looked really nice. We did not have a chance to eat there but noticed that it had won an award for its food. I posted a message on Tripadvisor and two people said that the food was boring or bland. So now I am worried about having it there.

Has anyone here had their rehearsal dinner at The Bristol downtown? How was it? How was the food? Would you recommend it?

We are from out of town so it is really hard to plan a rehearsal dinner from far away. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
D

Re: The Bristol downtown - Good venue for a rehearsal dinner?

• Options
    Well I've been there a few times & I don't really care for their food. A lot of people love it though.  We are having our rehearsal dinner at Porcini's on Frankfort Avenue. 
  • Options

Good choice!  I do love their food!  The Kentucky Hot Brown...yummy!  So I would be happy to host a rehearsal dinner at the Bristol.  We are doing ours at Tumbleweed on the river.  Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've never been to a rehearsal dinner at that particular Bristol, but I have been to rehearsal dinners at other Bristol locations and they were great.  I think that the food at the Bristol is really good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards