Tennessee

Anyone in Clarksville??

Hi,My name is Vanessa and my FI's name is Johnathan. we are getting married October 16, 2010 in the Clarksville/Palmyra area. I am a 3rd time bride, but this is my first actual wedding. having no resources in the area, I am looking for some advice. Help anyone?

Re: Anyone in Clarksville??

• opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not in Clarksville, but my FI and his family are from there...what are you looking for? Venue, dress, catering, etc?
  • edited December 2011
    We are having the Ceremony in Palmyra, but I would like to know of some nice reception venues, caterers, bakers, things like that. There just is not much info to be found for this area online.
  • edited December 2011
    I KNOW A GREAT CAKE MAKER SHE IS CHEAP I KNOW A GREAT CHEAP PHOTOGRAPHER TOO THE SMITH-TRAHERN MANSION IN CLARKSVILLE IS WHERE I AM GETTING MARRIED IT IS ONLY $300 IT IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE I ALSO KNOW GREAT MUSICIANS AND A CHEAP GREAT CATERER LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE I AM USING BELIEVE ME I HAVE RESEARCHED AND RESEARCHED. GOOD LUCK.
  • edited December 2011
    That would be so awesome, I have been loooking and looking and not found a whole lot of info. I would appreciate some names. Let me know Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Carrie Cakes: 931-645-5086 [cheaper than walmart] Ruth at Smith-Trahern Mansion: 648-9998 Joe Creek Justice of Peace: 82930 Lisa - makeup 615-337-1007 [she is awsome] Affordable Photography [Derek] awsome and cheap 615-834-3828 Joe [caterer] 270-874-7344 call me if you have questions: Cindy-931-249-6497
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Clarksville in April.  I have used clarksvillebrides.com alot because it has different vendors from the area.  There are many choices for reception sites... there is the Cumberland Room on Hwy 48/13, WaterStreet Events Center on Riverside Dr., The Riverview Inn, Smith Trahern Mansion, and A Piece of Forever on Franklin Street.  I am still looking for a baker.  For catering I am using Catering by Margie, you can get her information from the Riverview Inn's website I believe. 
  • edited December 2011
    Jennifer Whitus for your makeup, she is wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards