February 2014 Weddings

WTF Wednesay!

Open Letters?  Vents?

Re: WTF Wednesay!

• My coworker thought she had a scratch in her eye and went to the opthamologist yesturday. It ended up being pink eye from the strep that is in her throat. He told her to go to the GP since she had strep. She came back to work! WTF? I am immune supressed that is not cool! So pizzed!

Good news is she stayed home today.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Uuughhh I hate it when people show up to work sick.  It's like hello, don't you realize that you are spreading your ick?

Recieved my shoes that I ordered and yuck!!!! They looked like the picture but totally cheap, I didn't expect a $50 pair of shoe to look like Michael Kors but I also I didn't think they would look like something a 5 year old would make.  Back to the store they go

• I'm going to try neimans and nordsrtom outlets tomorrow for shoes.

More WTF?

Chipotle I love you but your new grilling person needs to go. Every piece of chicken was burnt, not chargrilled, BURNT, and my veggies were raw. Lets get a happy medium here or bring the old grill person back.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • I used to work at a place that basically forced you to show up to work even if you were sick.  They would send you home if you were really bad, but the owner actually made life miserable for people who had health issues or were often sick and didn't come in.  And it was in the food industry!  But I work there no more, and it is nice to not have to worry about that.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2014-weddings_wtf-wednesay?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:fc414773-c821-4ecd-ae52-1b1ca58c9d96Discussion:0136bf59-942a-41cb-b1e8-60ecb0f5c511Post:8d247097-e6e1-4f53-90f2-18afc1392a0b">Re: WTF Wednesay!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used to work at a place that basically forced you to show up to work even if you were sick.  They would send you home if you were really bad, but the owner actually made life miserable for people who had health issues or were often sick and didn't come in.  And it was in the food industry!  But I work there no more, and it is nice to not have to worry about that.
    Posted by kerbohl[/QUOTE]

Strep and Pink eye caused by Strep-A are the most communicable bacterial diseases. They spread like wild fire, and also mutate. This is why when you have either you're suposed to stay home 24-48 hours after starting the antibiotic based on the drug you're on. The other issue is I wasnt kidding I'm on immune supression and its super uncool coming to work like that when you have a pregnant woman down the hall, and one on immune supression.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards