July 2011 Weddings

~*~Royal Wedding~*~

2»

Re: ~*~Royal Wedding~*~

• In Response to Re: ~*~Royal Wedding~*~:
    In Response to Re: ~*~Royal Wedding~*~ : i'm thinking that she might wear something different for the reception though, hopefully something more modern and sexy i want to see her shoes though..
    Posted by sakana1840
    I figured she would change and probably have several different dresses. Should be interesting to see . .
    In Response to Re: ~*~Royal Wedding~*~ : I figured she would change and probably have several different dresses. Should be interesting to see . .
    Posted by brianabrad
    Really- who could dance in an 8-ft train?!? If she doesn't change, that'll have to be one hell of a bustle!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary
  • I thought Kate's dress was beautiful, timeless, and appropriate for not only a church wedding, but a royal wedding.
  • I DVR'd like 8 hours of it on TLC since i'm working til 5, so watching it when I get home, I've been looking at pics all day online, love love love her dress and tiara and veil!! GORGEOUS!! I love all of the new titles they have now!!
    I thought Kate's dress was beautiful, timeless, and appropriate for not only a church wedding, but a royal wedding.
    Posted by jess9802
    Exactly exactly.  

I love how she made veil and tiara look chic - which I think is hard to do, since tiara's are asociated with teh 1981 royal wedding.

I love looking at hats.  Some of the younge-girl fascinator hats with too much makeup on, I did not like - I tend to like the giant asymetrical picture hats.   Some of the fascinators I would rock though. 

I really enjoyed the music.  I liked the new Rutter hymn, and I enjoyed getting dressed during "Jerusalem."

Photobucket
    In Response to Re: ~*~Royal Wedding~*~ : Exactly exactly.   I love how she made veil and tiara look chic - which I think is hard to do, since tiara's are asociated with teh 1981 royal wedding. I love looking at hats.  Some of the younge-girl fascinator hats with too much makeup on, I did not like - I tend to like the giant asymetrical picture hats.   Some of the fascinators I would rock though.  I really enjoyed the music.  I liked the new Rutter hymn, and I enjoyed getting dressed during "Jerusalem."
    Posted by amazonx42
    One of my absolute faves.  They used it in "Chariots of Fire" (got the title of the film from the lyrics, I think), and it always gives me chills.
  • As for the hats and fascinators, some of my favorites were...

And my absolute favorite:

2»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards