South Asian Weddings
Options

Monday: Plans for the week

Re: Monday: Plans for the week

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just planning on working out this week, visiting a friend in the hospital, and getting my Cake toppers.
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super busy with work this week :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am boring and have just a few things on schedule for the week - have to get a hair cut and a friend is moving out of state, so there is a happy hour for her later in the week. But most of all, I am going to try to stay warm. It's frigid out there!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trying to bake and cook more on weekends.  School and work fill up my weekday.  I have a presentation tomorrow night and I am not prepared at all.
  • Options
    mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    work...and some more work...  

I am also trying to motivate myself to call up some photographers & videographers but I am soo nervous that the ones I like will be over our budget.  We definetely saved on the hall but all the little things are adding up....yikes!!  

oh..FI also will be coming in for the weekend...yipee!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Starting couples counseling with R on Wednesday.

Week 4 of childbirth class on Thursday.

13 thread roses to make this week - I'm trying to split the rest of that crochet dress up into more manageable chunks and 13 a week lets me finish the dress two weeks before her due date.

Spending some time this week putting Kidlet's bedroom together at the apartment so we have somewhere for him to sleep on the weekends when we stay over there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards