Ohio-Northeast
Options

Photo Booth

Has anyone had one of these at their wedding or planning on having one?  I am  looking into them and would like a photo booth that has 2 sets of prints (one for the guest and one for a guest book).  I want to do this instead of your normal favors.  Any ideas?!?!

Re: Photo Booth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hey! i am having a photo booth at my november wedding. there are different packages you can get, but the one we got there are 2 sets of prints! one for the guests in the picture, and then one that can go into a scrapbook for us! we will also get a copy of all the pictures on a DVD! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 11th, 2011

244 invited 98 accepted! 12 can't make it 134 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 25th, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a photobooth at our wedding from Graham River Productions.  Chris was great the day of the wedding, I love our guest book (we got a copy of each strip in our guest book, and our guests got to keep the other copy), and with our package we got a disc of all the pictures.  However, it took over a year for us to receive the disc which was disappointing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recently met a business that supplies photobooths for different occasions at a bridal show. Their website is www.shutterbooth.com . The guy was very helpful and definitely got me thinking to have a photobooth at my wedding!

We went putt putting on the ship the day after we became engaged..so that is why there is a pink golf ball in his hand! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards