North Carolina-Outer Banks

Kitty Hawk Pier House

Hopefully planning for May 2013.  Any suggestions, opinions, insider scoop on prices, what to do, what not to do.  

Thanks! 

Re: Kitty Hawk Pier House

• Hi!

I'm getting married May 17, 2013 at the Pier House. Robin has been great to work with. If you're really looking at May make sure she knows because she'll call you with cancellations; she's already contacted me about a few other date options.

The Pier House will be more expensive than other DIY options, but I decided to go with them because I didn't want to have to worry about the set up/break down. Robin & her group set up (everything but hanging stuff = ladders) and they clean up afterwards. The only thing not included are chairs and other items for the ceremony, but they will help clear the area if you're doing it on the beach. 

I'm still very early in the process, so I don't have a ton of details right now. But if you decide to go with the Pier House we can become reception buds and share ideas! :) PM me if you want!

-Teresa
  • We'll be there 4/19/2013!  WOOOOOOHO!
  • I'm calling today to check for openings for Oct 2013. Have ya'll had any of the tastings yet? Really hoping it's available, seems so easy and so perfect. I'm definitely not a DIY kind of gal because of a hectic work schedule!!!

What did you have to do to reserve? How much deposit down?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards