California-San Diego

Ho do you find this Honeymoon in Southern or Northern California area?

I've tried on the honeymoons part but they have other stuff. And the areas with that name are for weddings not the honeymoon? I'm trying to help someone find a good resort in either San Diego area, or Central to Northern California. They want a cottage type at a resort. They want to get massages and stuff, but want privacy so don't have to be quiet like say for next room. They don't want a vacation rental cause they heard that sometimes private people may install video cameras. But I mentioned they can possibly do that at hotels too. But most won't. They would prefer beach front bungalow, but not be tooo far from everyone, just enough space to not have to worry about being loud or anything, or hearing other people.. Thanks.

Re: Ho do you find this Honeymoon in Southern or Northern California area?

• Have you tried Crystal Pier? Those don't have the resort stuff but pretty much check everything else off your list. http://www.crystalpier.com/ (in San Diego).

They are also close to a few other hotels where they could experience the rest of your "resort" requirements (Tower23)

They are highly coveted so I would check a good time in advance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards