Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Hair accessories

I'm looking for suggestions as to where to go to shop for bridal accessories. I'm planning to wear a veil for my ceremony and pictures but what hoping to take the veil off and add some kind of cool hair pin/clip/accessory for the reception. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to go to shop for these kinds of things? The shop where I bought my dress didn't have much of a selection. I'd like to find something really interesting as my dress is on the simpler side. 

Thanks! 

Re: Hair accessories

• Options
    bmoruzzibmoruzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.etsy.com  It's the best.  You can find anything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_hair-accessories-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:784fc56a-318a-4c8c-adbc-07a2d775487cPost:d220b701-54b9-4661-a182-08a1c7090bb8">Re: Hair accessories</a>:
    [QUOTE]<a href="http://www.etsy.com" rel='nofollow'>www.etsy.com</a>  It's the best.  You can find anything.
    Posted by bmoruzzi@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

Definitely Etsy.  I had gotten a flower clip to go with my veil for my ceremony and then a crystal designed barrette for the reception.  Both were from Etsy.  I loved them and I got so many compliments on both.  You really can find anything on Etsy and if you don't find exactly what you are looking for, most vendors with try and accommodate you and work to make you something you'll love! Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another Etsy vote! I got both my veil and flower clip from sellers on there and I got so many compliments on both.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kariemmakariemma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! 

I started looking on Etsy and found some really beautiful items! I think this will definitely work. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards